Nordic, the manufacturer of the System on a Chip (SoC) in many beacons, has the latest issue of Wireless Quarter Magazine. It showcases the many uses of Nordic SoCs.
News from the world of beacons and Bluetooth LE includes:
- National Instruments (NI) vibration sensor enables condition monitoring of industrial plant and machinery.
- IDC research that says commercial and consumer adoption of IoT will drive worldwide annual spending to $1.1 trillion by 2023
- Brain cells controlled using Bluetooth LE
- Researchers build millimeter scale Bluetooth LE antenna
- Quuppa’s direction finding technology used for ice hockey